Thursday, July 28, 2005

Paper flowers and Propechy seminars... gifted?

My gift is for theatre, plain and simple. It's the thing I love and I want to do with the rest of my lfie and I know I love it, because no matter how bad one day is, I still go back the next day!

Dave has recently decided that my gift has to be made useful, and I'm loving it! So many things to do! Propechy seminars and banquets! Jenny and I spent a non-stop 1 and a half hours talking about the decorations and ideas for this Leader's Banquet on sunday and what a plethera of ideas we came up with! Never in my life have I enjoyed a planning session so much!

I feel as though I'm truly appreciated and accepted for who I am by this amazing family! David and Jenny have been amazing in my crucial steps towards becoming to christian person that I want to be! My baby steps have been made so much easier by both of them. When my baby steps became too much for me to handle with the support of a single person, who, even though they helped on the fisrt and most important steps, Dave and then Jenny jumped in to offer that much more support for the next steps!

Thank-you...

Thank You Jared, David and Jennt for being the amazing people you are and being so instrumental in helped me take the teps that I've taken to make me happier than I've even felt in my life!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home