Monday, July 25, 2005

This is horrible...

I was crusing through some forums that frequent, one's topic being morality and religion, when I came across a forum entitled "If God is gracious how can he let people like this live?" and I clicked wondering what kind of people he was talking about.

After clicking, I read the guys post which basically said, check out this website, how can god make people like this?

www.godhatesfags.com

I read through this website and these "Christian" people are a disgrace! How can they parade around thinking that they are right? Justifying their actions with passages of the bible? terrorising innocent people, being over-joyed by the bombings in london because "The queen and Prime Minister Tony Blair push gay rights"

Their point is completly invalid.

Judge not lest you yourself shall be judged..

Love Thy neighbor as thyself...

Need I go on? What gives these horrible people parading under the banner "christian" the right to say the things they are saying? If supporting gay people and letting people live their lives by their choices is wrong... then who in this world, is right, nobody, because I bet every single day you do something that will offend at least on person in this world...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home