Thursday, July 14, 2005

the first post

Unfortunatly, starting a new blog is no-where as satisfying as opening and new journal and smelling the new, untouched pages, it is, however, much more reassuring to know that my old blog can't be found by my parents when they're going through my drawers in my room.

This is a new blog for a new me. The new me who is looking to make positive changes and positive steps in her life towards her lfie goals. A new me who doesn't manipulate and use people, who doesn't degrade herself and her body. A new me who doesn't drink or smoke. A new me who helps people, loves peopel and accept love, who isn't full of fear, guilt, mistrust and hate.

In short, someone who loves god and loves herself.

This blog is going to be used to share my thoughts on life and my new studies. For those of you who read it, please accept what I say as my opinion, please don't degrade my blog by putting unneccesary comments about your beliefs, this isn't the place for it.

SJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home