Monday, July 25, 2005

Reading, Prayer and Small Group

Never, in my whole lifetime, did I ever imagine I'd find a group of peopel so accepting of me, this was the single thought that hit me tonight after leaving my first small group.

It was a group of young adults, there was 6 of us and Pastor Dave (sorry dave, no young adult title for you :p) and we talked about Jesus being the shepard what it meant to be a christian, what ways can we improve our lives to accept Jesus more freely.

I'm finding so much that this is a whole new family waiting to meet me and support me... it's amazing, going into reading and prayer with Brian and Sheila, both of whom I've met once and both of whom greeted me as if I were an old friend. Dave asking for my help for the seminars in October and November.. asking me to use my "gifted-ness" (his word not mine :P)

I love this journey.... I wish I could make so many more people as happy as I am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home