Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Test of strength

His name is Matt... He goes to school with me.

The most redeeming feature about Matt would be that he worships the ground i walk on... adn that's is always good for a girl... it makes one think they're actually worth something, and considering my history with the male species (no offence intended), it's nice to know that someone likes me and thinks I'm beautiful and would do anything for me...

HOWEVER

I don't have the same feelings back for Matt, but a huge test of faith came for me this week when I was given an oppurtunity to take advantage of his feelings for me. To just have a boyfriend to do everything for me, which would be nice... but wrong... so so wrong.

I remember less than a year ago a girl who would have done just that, and enjoyed doing it, enojyed hurting his heart...

What does a girl do in this situation, in not wanting to hurt him by using him, I'm hurting him by not having the same feelings for him...

This game sucks...
SJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home